Committee Meeting 23rd October.

Peter Childs

Oct 10, 2012, 8:45:39 AM10/10/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
There will be a Committee Meeting on Tuesday 23rd October 2012 at 19:30 in the Prototype Room. (Please take this as official notification in-line with our Constitution)

This will be an open meeting, and all are welcome. We have a number of vacant positions on the committee and hence need people to fill them.

If you want to attend and can not make a Tuesday Night then let us know.

If you want to help us or get involved please let us know.

Proposed Agenda. - Please let us know if you want us to add anything, or you have any proposals.
  1. Apologies
  2. Membership
  3. Money
    • Bank Account - Including sorting out contact address
    • Money Current held by Matt
    • PalPay
  4. Projects
  5. Events
  6. Equipment
    • What Equipment do we want
    • What Equipment do we already have
  7. Set Date for AGM
    • This side of Christmas.
  8. Advertising
    • Entry in theNet magazine and any other directories we can find.
    • Business Cards / Multi-purpose Leflet.
  9. Website
  10. AOB (Any Other Business)

Peter.
(Treasurer, (Don't ask me why I'm calling committee meetings.))

Peter Childs

Oct 17, 2012, 5:52:25 AM10/17/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Since we've had NO reply's (neither positive or negative) and we've not heard anything in from lots of you in ages!

This is a reminder of the committee meeting next week. We have quite a few jobs that need doing so if you want to get involved with the group please turn up. Lets try and get the room crowded again......

Peter.

Ed Lepedus

Oct 17, 2012, 10:53:04 AM10/17/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Peter - I thought I had replied to your first message. I will be there :)

-ed