I would use the Prototype Room If?

Peter Childs

Oct 30, 2012, 4:11:50 PM10/30/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Ok, Lets try and see if we can ask some really simple questions and see if we can get more people to use the space......

I would use the space more.......

If it had some more screens with better resolution.......

If more people turned up and we could talk.

If it had more events......

To put it simply we need to know what people want to be able to improve this space so more people use it.......

We can do nothing if we don't know and will only end up doing what one or two of us want with out input.........

Peter.

Peter Childs

Oct 30, 2012, 4:52:17 PM10/30/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Note to self: We need a Scart Lead.

We have a DVD player and a TV but no scart lead which is really a bit silly if we should ever want to watch a DVD, The DVD player does souround sound but is not HDMI but then the TV is not HD either.....

Oddly the TV is Not HD and we still need to sort out whats holding it up! This is slightly annoying as the small Monitor next to it infact has better resolution than the large TV that is slightly fuzzy......

Peter.

Ed Lepedus

Oct 31, 2012, 11:51:01 AM10/31/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I would use the space more if attendance was better.

My university commitments make it much more difficult to justify coming to Prototype if there is nobody else there. In my case, being able to rub shoulders with people who are much more knowledgeable than myself in a variety of fields is Prototype's greatest attraction, so anything that boosts this (eg events etc) is a win.

-ed