Roll Call

Peter Childs

Oct 30, 2012, 11:08:57 AM10/30/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking about being in the space tonight, Is anyone else going to be there?

Plan is about 7:30ish like me and Ed have done the last few weeks.....

Peter.

Edmond Lepedus

Oct 30, 2012, 12:19:52 PM10/30/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight due to family
commitments. I should be back to normal next week, though.

-ed

Sent from my iPhone

Rodney Buckland

Oct 31, 2012, 8:32:36 AM10/31/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Greetings

Remember me? I've been tied up with OU work and 'Calendar Girls' the last few weeks, but will getting active again. I expect to be in the space tonight (Wednesday 31st).

Rodney

Peter Childs

Oct 31, 2012, 10:55:00 AM10/31/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I'm to busy tonight.... for some odd reason I've too much on. I'm not sure why everyone likes Wednesdays.

Peter

Ed Lepedus

Oct 31, 2012, 11:41:24 AM10/31/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tonight either - I've got assignments coming out of every orifice :/

Maybe Tuesday?

-ed