Prototype room

Edmond Lepedus

Nov 12, 2012, 2:02:13 PM11/12/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hello gents,

ICM management has requested that we return our key fobs while our
continued use of the Prototype room is being considered. I would
greatly appreciate it if you we're to do so. The room is still off
limits, so please do not attempt to use it.

Many thanks,
Ed

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Gartland

Nov 13, 2012, 5:46:18 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

I will drop it up tomorrow. I guess we are getting our 10 pound deposit back?

Edmond Lepedus

Nov 13, 2012, 6:09:15 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I think Matt said that we didn't pay any deposits?

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Gartland

Nov 13, 2012, 6:35:02 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. I don't have proof though. Might be on the paper work. Not to worry, its only 10 pounds. I would prefer not to rock the boat with ICM.

Ed Lepedus

Nov 13, 2012, 6:43:07 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I thought I had too, but I double checked with Matt over the weekend and he said that nobody paid a deposit, and I suppose he would know?

Peter Childs

Nov 13, 2012, 6:57:50 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
On 13 November 2012 11:09, Edmond Lepedus <ed.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think Matt said that we didn't pay any deposits?

Hmm I feel a bit of confusion is going on here.

Any "Deposit" Matt took was in fact a donation to Prototype, and I
think some of the verbal wording Matt may have said may have mislead
people. If anyone really wants their "Deposit" back I spouse I can
arrange it given the circumstances, I think Matt was trying to collect
money when he handed out keys as a demonstration of good will and
"Security", given we where not a properly constituted group back then.

However as it stands it has been banked in the Prototype account, and
as I don't have a complete list of who actually paid what, it would
make life easier if we could leave it as a donation to Prototype and
leave it at that.

As it stands the Prototype Balance is just under £75 (25 in PayPal and
50 in the Bank)

If any one wishes to start donating regularly. I can let you have the
bank details. or just PayPal it to prototy...@gmail.com. (please
mark it as a Gift, when you do so, to avoid PayPal Charges!)

Given the current situation with the room, I can understand if people
hesitate, however if we are ever be able to create a properly equipped
usable space for Prototype, either Physical or Virtual, we are going
to need loads of Support, whether we can get the ICM room back or not.

Peter.

Steven Gartland

Nov 13, 2012, 7:22:09 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

Fair enough. Thanks for letting me know. I'll drop the key up tomorrow.

Obviously, keep the money for the group. I'll set up regular payment once the issues with icm are sorted, one way or another.

Peter Childs

Nov 13, 2012, 7:26:08 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
On 13 November 2012 12:22, Steven Gartland
<s.gar...@brightsparkinnovation.co.uk> wrote:
> Fair enough. Thanks for letting me know. I'll drop the key up tomorrow.
>
> Obviously, keep the money for the group. I'll set up regular payment once
> the issues with icm are sorted, one way or another.

Makes sense, Sorry about the confusion.

Peter.

Matt

Nov 13, 2012, 8:36:08 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
The original key holder system was based on key holding members paying a £10 per month membership fee. The fee was paid when keys were issued and should have been collected on a monthly basis but never was. There has never been a deposit paid for keys and I never told anyone otherwise.

Matt.

Peter Childs <pch...@bcs.org> wrote:

On 13 November 2012 11:09, Edmond Lepedus <ed.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think Matt said that we didn't pay any deposits?

Hmm I feel a bit of confusion is going on here.

Any "Deposit" Matt took was in fact a donation to Prototype, and I
think some of the verbal wording Matt may have said may have mislead
people. If anyone really wants their "Deposit" back I spouse I can
arrange it given the circumstances, I think Matt was trying to collect
money when he handed out keys as a demonstration of good will and
"Security", given we where not a properly constituted group back then.

However as it stands it has been banked in the Prototype account, and
as I don't have a complete list of who actually paid what, it would
make life easier if we could leave it as a donation to Prototype and
leave it at that.

As it stands the Prototype Balance is just under £75 (25 in PayPal and
50 in the Bank)

If any one wishes to start donating regularly. I can let you have the
bank details. or just PayPal it to prototy...@gmail.com. (please
mark it as a Gift, when you do so, to avoid PayPal Charges!)

Given the current situation with the room, I can understand if people
hesitate, however if we are ever be able to create a properly equipped
usable space for Prototype, either Physical or Virtual, we are going
to need loads of Support, whether we can get the ICM room back or not.

Peter.

Steven Gartland

Nov 13, 2012, 10:10:23 AM11/13/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com