New members

Rodney Buckland

Nov 9, 2012, 3:04:28 AM11/9/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Amidst all the recent chaos, I have been promoting ICMP (without the long-promised 'flyer') and have three new members to be introduced. There is potential for many more.

I'm still hoping that Ed's going to call me before  jumping in to a rather ill-defined challenge. Some synchronous communication is needed.

Rodney
01732 820031/07910 894211

Ed Lepedus

Nov 9, 2012, 3:19:30 AM11/9/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodney,

Your effectiveness astounds me! :) It will be good to get to meet them once we get access again. Out of interest, did any of them try to visit us on a Wednesday a few weeks ago and get turned away? (ICM mentioned something of the sort).

I left you a message on your mobile yesterday morning - I'll try again today (probably around 12, if that's ok).

Ed