Weekly Role Call

Peter Childs

Oct 3, 2012, 5:36:02 AM10/3/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be down a bit earlier tonight, if I can get out of the brownie run..........

I've had my son home all week and he's sending me mad.....

Peter

Edmond Lepedus

Oct 3, 2012, 7:29:35 AM10/3/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I feel your pain and pity you :(

I will come up around 7 :)

Sent from my iPhone

Edmond Lepedus

Oct 3, 2012, 1:55:45 PM10/3/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, change of plan - it looks like I won't be coming in
tonight. Have fun, and I'll see you next week.

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Childs

Oct 3, 2012, 3:30:10 PM10/3/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

What are we going to do about the lack of attendance at the Wednesday Meets? Can anyone suggest a better day or time...... Bank when we started we did have a few meetings on a Thursday, do we want to try a different night?

We need to organise a number of bits in the next few weeks......

1. Open Committee Meeting Proposed for around 17th October although I would suggest not on a Wednesday so it does not interfere with regular meet activity......

2. AGM which we need to hold before Christmas. I would suggest Mid November.

3. Monthly Weekend Meet. Propose Sunday Afternoon at some point? The last one worked quite well I propose more!

On a lighter note we have a Bank Account. I'm still waiting to verify I have the details right.... and clear the PayPal account against it. but we should be able to start taking money from you all shortly.....

Peter.

Peter Childs

Oct 3, 2012, 3:43:19 PM10/3/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

Right I'm going home now after a very quite weekly meet....

Attendance 1.

Peter

Aitch

Oct 4, 2012, 8:57:01 PM10/4/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys
Sorry for not being in touch....I've been in Meday Maritime Hospital
The original diagnosis of Pleurisy has been re-assessed as lung cancer stage 4....bit of a shocker as I thought I'd rot rid of it, and had it under control, such that my most recent visits had given no indication of it, and I was safe
So it seems there's no a bet on between a consultant....named Dr Bernado....yes, grandson and heir, who has given me 90-100 days after I refused his Chemo/Radiation 'treatment' .....and me who say I'll be cured by Christmas
Needless to say, I don't think I'll be making many meetings for a while
Don't quite know what else to say, other than, please don't add to the struggle I have by thinking of me as 'suffering from cancer, or some incurable disease' as I just about have the strength to fight the existent healthcare attitude, without having to fend people who know me 'taking sides.....so please, send love and nice thoughts or switch off if the conversation goes negative, in the hope others will not fall into the mass frenzy that so often arises after bad news
You'll have to trust me on this.....I was born to be an active part of the new earth which is predicted, and I'm not finished here yet  :)
Aitch

Steven Gartland

Oct 5, 2012, 10:17:15 AM10/5/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hello Aitch,

Positive thinking goes a long way and I know few as positive as you.

See you soon

Steve

Edmond Lepedus

Oct 6, 2012, 3:23:40 AM10/6/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aitch, sorry to hear things are not great for you at the moment - I hope you get better and look forward to seeing you soon. In the meantime, let us know if there's anything we can do :)

-ed

Sent from my iPhone