Is anyone there

Nick Rushby

Jan 12, 2020, 8:14:23 AM1/12/20
to ICMPrototype
Does this Hackspace still exist?  I'm looking for Hackspaces/Makerspaces in NW Kent.  Anybody….?  Nick

Matt Beddow

Jan 12, 2020, 8:28:30 AM1/12/20
to ICMPrototype
Hi, nope this one closed down a long time ago.

The nearest one for you is Maidstone backspace which was set up shortly after ICMP disappeared

Colin McCarthy

Jan 12, 2020, 9:30:47 AM1/12/20
to ICMPrototype
Wow this is a blast from the past. Last time this group was active was in like 2011/12.

Nick Rushby

Jan 13, 2020, 6:32:12 AM1/13/20
to ICMPrototype

On Sunday, 12 January 2020 13:14:23 UTC, Nick Rushby wrote:
Does this Hackspace still exist?  I'm looking for Hackspaces/Makerspaces in NW Kent.  Anybody….?  Nick

My thanks to Matt and Colin.  Sic transit Gloria mundi.  Nick

Rodney Buckland

Jan 13, 2020, 6:32:12 AM1/13/20
to ICMPrototype
Nick et al

Medway Makers is alive and well and meets just about every other Sunday at the home of one of our members.  Our website - www.medwaymakers.wordpress.com - provides useful background. You are most welcome to drop in and see what we do. Because we meet at a member's house, you should get in touch with Mike McRoberts in advance to receive details of the venue - mike...@gmail.com.

We look forward to meeting you.

All the best

Rodney Buckland