Prototype Computer

Peter Childs

Oct 16, 2012, 9:28:18 AM10/16/12
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking it might be useful to have a high powered computer in the space, which is more powerful than out our laptops and with some serious power behind it. But I'm not sure if this idea is completely daft.....

Thinking of the following features.

* Some kind of profiles so each of us can have our own set of apps etc which can be changed quickly and simply and even taken home, some kind of hot pluggable hard disks....
* Multi Screen
* Standard simple locked down default so its easy to reset.
* Serious Power I'm talking Quad Core or above and as much memory as possible and graphics accordingly.....
* Quite

I spouse I'm talking a cross between a Virtual Computer and a Real workstation...

What do others think

Peter.