Update

ed

Feb 2, 2013, 4:45:57 AM2/2/13
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

The last three weeks have given me an opportunity to sit back and reflect on Prototype's journey and my personal part in it. I have always said that Prototype requires a dedicated core of "admins" who are willing to focus on the running and improvement of the space for everyone's benefit. These "admins" must have the time, energy and willingness to prioritise Prototype's needs over their own projects on an ongoing basis. Prototype itself must be their project.

Since starting university, I have struggled to find enough time to attend to Prototype's needs. I had hoped that things would settle down a bit after the first term, but that doesn't seem to be happening. It is now clear that my new academic commitments do not allow me to spare the time and energy Prototype requires. I am therefore stepping down from my role as interim chairman. I will, of course, continue to participate in the discussion group, and might even manage to attend some meetings if a new space is found.

Thank you all for your help, patience and support during my brief tenure.

Sincerely,
Ed

Steven Gartland

Feb 2, 2013, 5:35:02 AM2/2/13
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ed.

That sounds like the best move and I wish you all the best for your degree. Thanks for all of the work you have put in to guiding the group. Prototype may see better days in the future and, if it does, I hope you will remain an active member.

Greg Hunter

Oct 7, 2013, 9:29:52 AM10/7/13
to icmpro...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

Is there a possibility to meet anyone from ICMP Prototype in Chatham ? Actually I'm moving overseas and trying to find any hackerspace/people to share knowledge and ideas.

Regards,
g.