hexagram 1 line 4

Aropa

May 17, 2020, 11:45:02 PM5/17/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Any idea about the meaning of h1,line4?

mike urban

May 18, 2020, 9:27:35 PM5/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
That line can be a little esoteric.  I highly recommend  Carol K Anthony's book 'A Guide to the I Ching', such that you can clearly understand how the answer relates to your particular situation.  But one short answer could be that you should not change direction, keep going forward even if it is difficult.

Vasto

May 19, 2020, 4:19:22 PM5/19/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I didn't know about the esoteric I Ching.