I asked if i would have succes in one job. I do not have right now this job. Its about qualification

Sorin Soryn

Jul 28, 2020, 12:47:40 AM7/28/20
to I Ching Online Group
Hex 9 and with lines 2,5 and 6 then Hex 36.

I would say that would be pretty scary enviroment wich I should avoid. Or I can have succes but with too much sacrifice ?

Anything else ?

Sorin Soryn

Jul 28, 2020, 12:58:35 AM7/28/20
to I Ching Online Group
Yin time.. ?

Vasto

Jul 28, 2020, 6:30:20 AM7/28/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it seems it is yin time. You alreay reached the top of your potential. If you would like to go further, bad luck will occur.

Sorin Soryn

Jul 28, 2020, 7:17:28 AM7/28/20
to I Ching Online Group
Though succes cann be acquire sagt Hex 36 but not eazy and perhaps with too much sacrifice and resurces. Also is questionable if worth it.

Vasto

Jul 28, 2020, 8:33:45 AM7/28/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Legge's commentary of hex 36: In this hexagram we have the representation of a good and intelligent minister or officer going forward in the service of his country, notwithstanding the occupancy of the throne by a weak and unsympathising sovereign. Hence comes its name of Ming Î, or 'Intelligence Wounded,' that is, injured and repressed.

Wilhelm talks about hiding one's light.

So no happy ending.