Hexagram 28, line 2

Anastyla

Apr 17, 2020, 11:08:52 PM4/17/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
My father is feeling sick so I asked I Ching what it thinks about my father's symptoms. The response was hexagram 28,line2 leading to 31. Any idea?

Kristoffer G. Ang

Apr 18, 2020, 1:05:13 AM4/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
It's an old illness, whatever that is, which is being attached to a new idea or the likes. It could be an old issue of his, and now just being noticed because of stress or anxiety.

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, 11:08:55 AM GMT+8, Anastyla <anas...@gmail.com> wrote:

My father is feeling sick so I asked I Ching what it thinks about my father's symptoms. The response was hexagram 28,line2 leading to 31. Any idea?

Anastyla

Apr 18, 2020, 1:08:37 AM4/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply but the symptoms are not familiar to my father. And then what about the meaning of hex 31?

Sarah

Apr 18, 2020, 2:15:53 AM4/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps he took the symptoms from a close relative or a girl friend, anyway it seems there's something unusual. Is he empathic?

Ana Styla

teo becu

Apr 18, 2020, 7:19:31 AM4/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
I don´t know about the hexagrams, yet did you notice that you asked about your father´s symptoms, not about his sickness. Is that what you wanted?

Hexagram 28 is about excess, so maybe the symptoms are showing some excess, food, stress, work, etc. Or some lack. So support is needed. Thus line 2.

·Hexagram 31 talks about mutual influence, being open to new experiences, relationships, ideas, getting rid of old prejudices. Or to realte to people who are also open.

Emoji

Cheers

TEO

Ana Styla

Andy Kuz

Apr 18, 2020, 5:18:54 PM4/18/20
to iching...@googlegroups.com
I don't know not to freak you out but my boss had some issues with internal bleeding. I think fear that people are experiencing these days and the Kan trigram or water is the same and blood is a characteristic of the kan trigram , which could come from hex 28, stress, work, the next hexagram is 29 which is a result of 28