Aquarium Medications

1 view

carlrs

Jul 18, 2010, 5:27:45 PM7/18/10
to Ich Treatment
My Aquarium Medications article has been updated with a new section;

I added a section about the removal of carbon during treatments, but
more importantly a section dealing with the plethora of false
information from sites such as Yahoo Answers about expiration dates
on
medications (I also am getting really ridiculous emails and even a
PayPal claim based on this false information!)

http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Aquarium_Medication.html

Carl

Steven

Dec 17, 2012, 8:37:40 PM12/17/12
to ich-tr...@googlegroups.com, ca...@americanaquariumproducts.com
I added further information to the Aquarium Medications 3 (Chemical Treatments) article.
In particular about the use of copper and the now discontinued copper product Aquarisol

Carl