Post Finals Felly on Monday Dec 13th!

Wells Tsai

Dec 9, 2010, 5:49:55 AM12/9/10
to ICF Email List
Dear ICF,

As this quarter comes to a close, we'll have a time to unwind and reflect on the past few weeks.

Post Finals/Autumn's End Felly
@ Amy/Yang's Place: 243 Oak Glen, Irvine, CA (Gate code: 1001 no pound or asterisk needed)
Start time: 2:30pm (or dinner if you can't make it that early)

We'll have games, hymn singing, and reflections and relaxation! Hope y'all can make it!

Agenda:
2:30-6 chill/chat/games
7-7:30 Dinner
7:30-7:40 prayer
7:40-8:30 sing your heart out hymns
8:30-9:30 Autumn '10 Reflections
9:30 till you know Chill/Games/Chat

Please kindly e-mail me if you will be going or not!!! It would be much appreciated :)

-ICF Felly Team