Troubles with new installation

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi

Jul 12, 2016, 8:28:03 AM7/12/16
to ICEcoder
I want to move my IceCoder workflow to my server.

I upoaded a new IceCoder installation to my server, but I get the famous CSRF issue once I set the password. I commented the linces on headers.php and now I don't get this error, but can't login either. Once I enter the password, it asks me the password again.

OS is OpenSuse.

Some idea?

Matt Pass

Jul 19, 2016, 4:36:11 AM7/19/16
to ICEcoder
It'd be down to PHP sessions. Best to try running the test file in the ICEcoder dir and making sure it passes all 3 tests first.

jit...@stthomaskannur.ac.in

Feb 28, 2018, 7:10:14 PM2/28/18
to ICEcoder
I have same issue. Run the test. But test 2 failed

TEST 2 of 3: Sessions:
Session ID: 05tfnqrooslf0qjqujvdkgljp7. These values should all be the same:

SESSION, BEFORE SET:

SESSION, AFTER SET:

GET:
e4d502b41f770811e7555b36b072bb85
REQUEST:
e4d502b41f770811e7555b36b072bb85

...and hitting this button shouldn't change the values:

Reload page with GET param

TEST RESULT: Values do not match!

How to solve ?

Matt Pass

Mar 1, 2018, 2:58:54 PM3/1/18
to ICEcoder
You need to look into resolving PHP sessions on your server. Bit outside of the scope of this project.