Emmet on IceCoder: Small Bug

Brian

Oct 4, 2017, 6:46:26 PM10/4/17
to ICEcoder
I'm not sure who to report this. But it only happens on Emmet for IceCoder. It changes the previous tag when I enter a new one.

So on the Emmet plugin I do this sequence of commands:

type:
header.main-header

(Press Tab) you get:
<header class="main-header"></header>

type (between the header tags):
h1.main-title

(Press tab) you get:
<h1 class="main-header><h1 class="main-title"></h1></header>

As you can see it changes the <header tag into an h1 as well, breaking the code.

But I'm not really sure if this has to do with IceCoder or Emmet. Bit like I said, it only happens on Emmet for IceCoder.

Cheers,
Brian

Matt Pass

Oct 11, 2017, 7:07:32 AM10/11/17
to ICEcoder
It would be an issue in ICEcoder re changing closing tags automatically ie you have a <div><div> and change 'div' to 'span' in the opening  tag and it updates the closing tag to 'span' also, as you type.

Obviously not playing well with Emmet at the moment, will look into fixing.