Password On Different Machines

Mark Thompson

Oct 31, 2019, 11:48:37 AM10/31/19
to ICEcoder
I've used this fantastric coder since v5.x.
Now I have v7.0, when I log in and use a password, if I access the same URL on a different machine, the password does not work. Even if I use the same Google Chrome account) which remembers the password, I cannot log in., My only option is to FTP ion and delete the directory, and add it again, but then when I am on a new machine, the same happen again.

Why can I not log in to the same URL from another computer, I have in every previous version.

Mark Thompson

Nov 28, 2019, 12:16:33 PM11/28/19
to ICEcoder
Yup, v7.0 is not usable for me for 2 reasons

The first is once the password is set, it is not usable on other machines. Eventually, the original machine that set the password cannot log on.

Secondly, the feature to know the parameters of functions etc is great, but it slows the whole thing to a crawl.

So, back to v6.0.