ICEcoder v6.0 beta released!!

Matt Pass

Jan 26, 2017, 8:35:33 AM1/26/17
to ICEcoder
Hi everyone

Sorry for the delay in getting v6.0 beta released, but I've now pushed this out and is available from the ICEcoder site or the GitHub repo.

The main updates this time include a Minimap, a function/class explorer, delete to tmp and a built in terminal, but full details can be found on the site.

The final v6.0 will be worked on and released soon - I want to check over & refine the code plus add in the favourite files/dir system also.

All feedback of course welcome!

Matt

Jeff Hunt

Jan 26, 2017, 9:37:24 AM1/26/17
to ICEcoder
During my update to 6b, my main config file (in my case: config-jeffsserver_space.php) was missing a , and closing ).  Once I added both of those, it ran swimmingly.  Below are the changes:

Highlighted is what I added:

"ftpSites"        => array(

"githubLocalPaths"    => array(),

"githubRemotePaths"    => array(),

"previousFiles"        => "",

"last10Files"        => "",

"favoritePaths"        => array()

)
);

Matt Pass

Jan 27, 2017, 3:43:31 AM1/27/17
to ICEcoder
Thanks Jeff - I'll look into why this may be and ensure it doesn't happen on future versions.

Ruben Bolink

Sep 25, 2017, 1:09:37 AM9/25/17
to ICEcoder
Hi Matt,

What happened with the ICEcoder has been invested in for the entire 6.x branch?
Since then (last october) its been pretty quiet. Any new features coming up?

Ruben

Matt Pass

Sep 26, 2017, 4:12:11 AM9/26/17
to ICEcoder
Hi Ruben (& all)

Sorry for the quiet period over the last few months. I'll catch up on the recent Google Group posts ASAP and plan to make THREE big announcements this week!

Stay tuned! :-)

Matt

Matt Pass

Sep 28, 2017, 7:17:35 PM9/28/17
to ICEcoder
Hi Ruben

As mentioned, there would be 3 big announcements this week. The first is that v6.0 is now released (hooray and sorry to all for the delay). The second is that it's now free. Yep, completely free - grab it and go without paying from here on.

And the third big announcement... will be announced tomorrow. :-)

Matt