ICECoder on IIS

João Mariano

Sep 3, 2018, 11:02:28 AM9/3/18
to ICEcoder
Hello everyone,

I run PHP on MS Internet Information Server normally.

I tried to run ICECoder on IIS but i received error 500.

I had success when i run test.php.

test.png

Someone tried to run ICECoder on IIS before?

Thanks,
João Mariano

João Mariano

Sep 3, 2018, 11:25:42 AM9/3/18
to ICEcoder
It is necessary to grant full acesss to IUSR user in ICEcoder folder

João Mariano

Matt Pass

Sep 6, 2018, 4:30:28 PM9/6/18
to ICEcoder
Hi João

I've not tried this on IIS myself and in theory it should work, especially if the tests pass OK.

You will want to look at your servers error logs to see what the cause of the error 500 is (as that's a general error).

If you can provide specific error info we can either help advise, or if there's a bug, fix it to help everyone.

Let me know.

Matt