IWDM 10th Anniversary Presentation

Abdul Rahman Shareef

Feb 10, 2024, 10:58:39 PMFeb 10
to ICBNC, Talib Shareef
As Salaam Alaikum
You may have reviewed on several occasions the subject lecture or video presentation.
Review again and let’s discuss in near future.

We should follow Imam Mohammed’s direction and proven correct guidance for
our continued growth and success. We must continue to be a free and independent thinking collective body . Following Qur’an, Prophet Mohammed and immediately under those authorities the Tafsir and leadership of Imam Warith Deen Mohammed! Don’t be afraid speak and represent what is best in our collective understanding! Don’t allow subliminal suggestions to become ingrained dictates. Allah knows best. Please share if you like!

Abdul Rahman Shareef
Imam - Tauheed Islamic Center
Wilmington, NC

Sent from my iPhone