ICAT 4.1 deployment (Invalid resource : jdbc/icat__pm)

c.felder.m.sc

May 21, 2012, 7:41:59 AM5/21/12
to icatproje...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using Revision r1914 (ICAT 4.1) and when I try to deploy it I run into the following Error:

org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException:
Invalid resource : jdbc/icat__pm

I checked out trunk on our server and invoked the following command.

mvn -DskipTests install

What is icat__pm and how to resolve the problem above?

Thanks for any help.
Christian

Steve Fisher

May 21, 2012, 10:42:38 AM5/21/12
to icatproje...@googlegroups.com
Please don't take stuff from HEAD at the moment there will be a
functioning HEAD later this week - and some documentation - I hope.

Steve

c.felder.m.sc

Jun 1, 2012, 4:54:29 AM6/1/12
to icatproje...@googlegroups.com
Hello Steve,

thanks for your reply. Today I tried to build v4.1.0-rc-03 from tags and got the same issue as mentioned above.
What is icat__pm and do you know how to resolve this problem?

Best
Christian

On 21 May 2012 12:41, c.felder.m.sc <c.feld...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Revision r1914 (ICAT 4.1) and when I try to deploy it I run into
> the following Error:
>
> org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException:
> Invalid resource : jdbc/icat__pm
>
> I checked out trunk on our server and invoked the following command.
>
> mvn -DskipTests install
>
> What is icat__pm and how to resolve the problem above?
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Christian

c.felder.m.sc

Jun 1, 2012, 5:21:31 AM6/1/12
to icatproje...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I resolved my problem. I just had to execute create.sh first.

It is located here:
v4.1.0-rc-03/ear/src/main/scripts

Thanks for any help.