New snapshot releases for authn.oidc, icat.oaipmh and ids.server

Rolf Krahl

Aug 17, 2023, 11:16:13 AM8/17/23
to icatgroup
Dear all,

I pushed new snapshot releases for

* authn.oidc 2.0.0 [1],
* icat.oaipmh 2.0.0 [2],
* ids.server 2.0.0 [3]

respectively. All of them mark the transition to Java 11, JakartaEE 10
and Payara 6.

authn.oidc and icat.oaipmh have otherwise no changes compared to the
releases that I made recently.

ids.server additionally definitively removes the getApiVersion call
(deprecated in 1.8.0) and the writeDelaySeconds runtime property
(deprecated in 1.10.0) and deprecates the FileChecker and the getLink
call, both slated for removal in version 3.0.0.

Please give them a round of testing, I want to make the releases in
September.

I also pushed a new version of my ICAT Docker image rkrahl/icat:6.0.
It includes all the ICAT components already released for Payara 6 and
the three new snapshots. It is suitable to be used in my "minimal ICAT
deployment with Docker" environment [4]. If you check the latter out
and run

$ make VERSION=6.0

you should get simple, yet complete ICAT stack running on Payara 6.
That should make the testing of the snapshots fairly easy.

Best regards,
Rolf

[1]: https://repo.icatproject.org/repo/org/icatproject/authn.oidc/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/authn.oidc-2.0.0-20230815.150019-4-distro.zip
[2]: https://repo.icatproject.org/repo/org/icatproject/icat.oaipmh/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/icat.oaipmh-2.0.0-20230815.150227-3-distro.zip
[3]: https://repo.icatproject.org/repo/org/icatproject/ids.server/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/ids.server-2.0.0-20230817.131903-5-distro.zip
[4]: https://github.com/icatproject-contrib/icat-mini-docker

--
Rolf Krahl <rolf....@helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Aug 18, 2023, 6:15:42 AM8/18/23
to Rolf Krahl, icatgroup

Thank you Rolf, great to see these releases out!