Meeting schedule - last Thursday of the month

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Mar 22, 2022, 10:28:31 AM3/22/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com

Dear ICAT collaborators,

I am writing to you about the schedule of the meetings for this year.

If you are included in the calendar invite (and if you are not, but want to be included, please let me know and I will send the invite), you will have noticed that I set it so that the ICAT collaboration meetings happen on the last Thursday of each month.

I hear that previously, the meetings used to happen on the fourth Thursday of the month, rather than the last.

Most months this doesn’t make a difference, but it does this year on March, June, September and December. For that reason, this month’s ICAT collaboration meeting is set to happen next week on Thursday 31st March.

I understand that the new schedule is good this year, as it avoids overlaps with some other external meetings that ICAT collaborators want to attend (e.g. RDA) but if there are strong objections on this new schedule, and you would prefer to go back to the fourth Thursday of the month, do let me know and we can re-evaluate.

In any case, I hope that the calendar invite (with zoom link) will avoid any confusion on when the meetings are happening.

Best regards,

Alejandra

--
Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran, PhD (she/her)
Data & Software Engineering Group Leader

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council, UK Research and Innovation
Software Sustainability Institute Fellow
Website | ORCID

Ext. 6339 Direct Dial: +44 (01235) 446339

Address:
Scientific Computing Department, R89
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory

Science and Technology Facilities Council

Harwell Campus

Didcot, OX11 0QX

United Kingdom

signature_741829740

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.