Presence of ICAT project at PaNOSC/ExPaNDS F2F meeting Prague, 14-15 June 2022

Rolf Krahl

May 25, 2022, 5:40:50 AM5/25/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

we just had a meeting of ExPaNDS WP3 task leaders. The question has
been raised how the metadata catalogue projects will be present at the
upcoming PaNOSC/ExPaNDS F2F meeting in Prague on 14-15 June 2022. So
I'd like to push that question to the list: who from the ICAT project
will be there?

Concerning myself, unfortunately, I will not be able to travel, I will
participate virtually only.

Best regards,
Rolf

--
Rolf Krahl <rolf....@helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)

Andrew GOETZ

May 25, 2022, 7:52:44 AM5/25/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rolf,

I will be there from the ESRF but I am not sure that counts. Alex will
join remotely. He can report on the tests of the ICAT Search API with
the PaNOSC Search Portal.

Tchuss

Andy