ICAT Project Meeting - Sample Tracking

Allan Pinto

Aug 28, 2023, 11:33:01 AM8/28/23
to icatgroup
Dear colleagues,

As discussed in our meeting, here is the doodle for us to discuss the ICAT/ESRF's sample tracking system and the possibility of extending it to cover SAXS, Powder XRD, and Tomography beamlines. I am scheduling in the first week of October as we will probably have two meetings in September.

Sincerely,

--

Allan Pinto, Ph.D.
Researcher and Scientist

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Aug 31, 2023, 9:35:56 AM8/31/23
to Allan Pinto, icatgroup

Dear Allan

Thanks for sending the doodle poll for the sample tracking meeting.

This is a reminder for people to complete it, and we will discuss dates on the meeting today.

Thanks,

Alejandra