ICAT collaboration meeting TODAY

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Aug 31, 2023, 5:42:06 AM8/31/23
to icatgroup

Dear All,

I hope you are all well.

This is a reminder the May ICAT collaboration meeting is later TODAY.

When: 31/08/2023 @ 16:00 CET / 15:00 BST  / 14:00 UTC  / see in your time zone

Where: Zoom – if you don’t have the link, email me and I will share the calendar invite and connection link

Suggested Topics/Agenda:

  • Introductions (if needed)
  • Extra meetings being arranged
  • Usual components and site updates
  • AOB

 Do let me know if you would like to add other items to the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing you all later.

Thanks,

Alejandra

Andrew GOETZ

Aug 31, 2023, 6:17:10 AM8/31/23
to icat...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alejandra,

thanks for the reminder! I might be slightly limited in access but I will do my best to attend.

I propose to add a topic on the paper for ICALEPCS. I plan to start a draft on overleaf today in case you haven't done so already.

CU later

Andy

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Aug 31, 2023, 9:48:00 AM8/31/23
to Andrew GOETZ, icat...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy, All,

Thanks for the topic addition.

The modified agenda is:

  1. Introductions (if needed)
  2. ICALEPCS paper
  3. Extra meetings being arranged
    1. E-logbooks: https://terminplaner6.dfn.de/de/p/50ab9986e7d3334ee89bc3c088352098-352747
    2. Sample tracking: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqZ4v8Gd
  4. Java version discussion
  1. Usual components and site updates
  2. AOB

    Looking forward to seeing those available shortly.

    Best wishes,

    Alejandra

    Andrew GOETZ

    Sep 28, 2023, 2:52:16 AM9/28/23
    to icat...@googlegroups.com, Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

    Dear All,

    we will have the monthly ICAT collaboration meeting today at 16:00 (CEST) at the usual zoom link (see previous meetings).

    The main topic will be the paper on ICAT for ICALEPCS. The paper is taking form thanks to Patrick (a lot), Viktor (I think) and myself. But time is running out - the deadline is 5 October i.e. in one week. We need to know who can still contribute. We are missing input for HZB, ISIS, SESAME, ALBA and SIRIUS. We also need more input from STFC and ESRF and all to review the paper.

    Agenda:

    (o) Review of ICAT paper for ICALEPCS - https://www.overleaf.com/6325666654nvctqqqmkrxy
    (o) Feedback from online meeting on e-logbooks
    (o) Component updates
    (o) Site updates
    (o) AOB

    I look forward to seeing you there.