ICAT schema: #256 and #260

Rolf Krahl

Dec 8, 2021, 11:46:27 AM12/8/21
to icatgroup
Dear All,

the pull request #256 implementing the proposed schema changes

#200: data publication workflows
#211, #238: investigation and dataset sizes
#228: relationship between Dataset and Instrument
#230: new entity class Technique
#249: new entity class FundingReference

is now ready for community review and testing.

I also submitted a slightly modified version in #260 as a followup to
the discussion from the November meeting. I'd favour this modified
version. Please contribute to the discussion.

@Alejandra: I nominated you as reviewer for both PR's just to mark
them ready for review. Please feel free to delegate this task as you
see fit.

Please note that we still need volunteers to pickup

#236: user parameter
#239: changes to SampleType
#237, #254: new entity class Role

Best regards,
Rolf

--
Rolf Krahl <rolf....@helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)

Rolf Krahl

Dec 8, 2021, 1:01:16 PM12/8/21
to icatgroup
Am Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021, 17:45:47 CET schrieb Rolf Krahl:

> the pull request #256 implementing the proposed schema changes
> is now ready for community review and testing.

Additional remark: we need at least a natural speaker to proofread all
the comment strings for the new classes and attributes. We should not
rely on me to get that right.

Best,