Proposal to postpone February ICAT Collaboration meeting

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Feb 17, 2022, 10:45:16 AM2/17/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com

 Dear ICAT collaborators,

There is an ICAT collaboration meeting planned for next week (24th February).

However, several of us will not be available.

This email is to propose to postpone the ICAT collaboration meeting for the following week at the same time.

So, the proposal is to move the meeting to  3rd March at 4 pm CET / 3 pm UK (and to see your time zone check: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ICAT+collaboration+meeting&iso=20220303T15&p1=%3A&ah=1)

Please, do let us know if this would work for you or not.

Many thanks,

Alejandra

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI

Feb 18, 2022, 9:56:56 AM2/18/22
to 'Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran - STFC UKRI' via icatgroup

Dear All,

Thanks for all who got back to me about the meeting.

As expected, the majority can make it on 3rd March (and not this coming week).

Thus, I have moved the calendar invite and the next ICAT collaboration meeting will happen on:

 3rd March at 4 pm CET / 3 pm UK (and to see your time zone check: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ICAT+collaboration+meeting&iso=20220303T15&p1=%3A&ah=1)

If you haven’t received the calendar invite (with zoom link), please do contact me and I will include you.

Best regards,

Alejandra

Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran, PhD (she/her)

Data and Software Engineering Group Leader

Scientific Computing Department | Science and Technology Facilities Council | UKRI | R89, RAL, Harwell

alejandra.gon...@stfc.ac.uk | Ext. 6339 Direct Dial: +44 (01235) 446339