ICAT Collaboration meeting - tomorrow?

Rolf Krahl

Jul 27, 2022, 3:57:42 AM7/27/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

according to the regular schedule, we should have the monthly ICAT
collaboration meeting tomorrow, July 28th. But its summer time and I
know at least from some people that would not be available.

What I could see for the agenda would mainly be the planned release of
icat.server 5.0. We had a snapshot release early June and we might
want to collect feedback from testing. I noticed two issues in the
last minute, #295 and #296, at least the former one I'd consider a
critical omission from HZB's perspective, the latter one more like a
nice to have. In any case, in the absence of some key persons, we
will not be able to take final decisions in the meeting.

So the question to the group is: who would be present tomorrow? What
else do we need to discuss? Should we meet anyway or should we just
drop tomorrow's meeting and reconvene in August?

Best regards,
Rolf

#295: https://github.com/icatproject/icat.server/issues/295
#296: https://github.com/icatproject/icat.server/issues/296

--
Rolf Krahl <rolf....@helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)

Christopher Prosser - STFC UKRI

Jul 28, 2022, 8:18:58 AM7/28/22
to Rolf Krahl, icat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rolf,

I'm working today but don’t have much to contribute this time, I will miss this one.
Kevin and Alejandra are on holiday but I believe some of the others from RAL may attend.

Kind regards,

Chris

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.

Rolf Krahl

Jul 28, 2022, 9:24:15 AM7/28/22
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Am Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 09:57:29 CEST schrieb Rolf Krahl:

> So the question to the group is: who would be present tomorrow? What
> else do we need to discuss? Should we meet anyway or should we just
> drop tomorrow's meeting and reconvene in August?

I didn't got much feedback on this enquiry. I take that as an
indication that we don't need to have a collaboration meeting today.
We'll meet again on 25th August acording our schedule.

Best,
Rolf