ICAT Schema Discussion: Volume and File counts - link to decisions

stuartp...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2021, 10:47:55 AM8/11/21
to icatgroup
Hi,

Many thanks to all those who attended and contributed to the discussion on the schema additions to support volume and file counts. The outcome was that we agreed to include the proposed implementation - subject to any objections being raised by the September collaboration meeting:

#211: Additional column for investigation and dataset size

https://github.com/icatproject/icat.server/issues/211

#238: Add volume and fileCount to Investigation and Dataset

https://github.com/icatproject/icat.server/issues/238

#233 ICAT schema extension with columns for investigation and dataset sizes

https://github.com/icatproject/icat.server/pull/233

There is more information, including useful links, a record of all the decisions and actions, in this document:

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with some of you next week,
Stuart