Marjorie Kovler Center Concert Fundraiser on July 24

Bob Palmer

Jul 9, 2015, 10:15:46 AM7/9/15
to icat-anno...@googlegroups.com
From The Marjorie Kovler Center:

Our 2nd Annual "Musicians Against Torture" Benefit Concert will feature a string quintet of Chicago Symphony Orchestra musicians Cornelius Chiu, Soyoung Bae, Weijing Wang, Daniel Katz, and Dan Armstrong. Following the concert we will host a reception with light refreshments and a charity raffle.

Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased at the link below.

All proceeds support Heartland Alliance Marjorie Kovler Center and are tax-deductible. Since its founding in 1987, Kovler Center has served over 2000 torture survivors from 56 countries with medical, mental health, and social services.

The concert will take place at the PianoForte Foundation at 1335 S. Michigan Ave. Doors open at 6:30pm.

Tickets: https://secure3.convio.net/ha/site/Ticketing?view=Tickets&id=106021