ICAPS Summer School 2024: Call for Remote Participation

Sarah Keren

May 22, 2024, 9:13:50 AMMay 22
to planni...@googlegroups.com, icaps-co...@googlegroups.com

Dear Planning Community,

We are thrilled to announce an exciting program for next week’s summer school – and the possibility of free remote participation.

The summer school provides a comprehensive and incremental overview of frameworks for planning and sequential decision-making (classical planning, hierarchical planning, task and motion planning, planning under uncertainty, RL, etc.). The program includes talks by invited speakers while using integrated task and motion planning as the underlying ‘running example’ in the hands-on lab sessions, designed to demonstrate ideas and theories discussed in the lectures.

The full program – including the list of speakers and their topics – is available online:
https://icaps24.icaps-conference.org/summerschool/
(Note that all times mentioned are Banff, Alberta, Canada local time, i.e. GMT-6)

For remote participation (both for watching the lectures and participating in the labs), zoom links will be made available on the ICAPS git repo (*see link below) closer to the start of our summer school week (Monday to Friday, 27th May to 31st June, Banff, Alberta, Canada time zone). Please note that in case remote participation in the labs exceeds our capacities, priority will be given to our in-person participants. Also note that for the labs, basic Python programming skills and basic knowledge of PDDL are required. Additional information can be found on our webpage.

*Our git repo contains the lab materials and Zoom links for the lectures and labs:

https://github.com/CLAIR-LAB-TECHNION/ICAPS-24

We hope to (e-)see many of you next week!

Sarah, Jean, Pascal – Summer School organizers.

Sarah Keren
The Taub Faculty of Computer Science
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology