Re: [atom-users] Re: Image Carousel Not rotating

Lara Aquino

Jun 21, 2023, 3:55:06 PM6/21/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stef, how did you solve the problem?

Att,
Lara.

Em qua., 21 de jun. de 2023 às 09:09, 'stef.emi...@maxcommunications.co.uk' via AtoM Users <ica-ato...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
Forget it - all sorted - bit of dodgy code at my end. :-)

On Wednesday, 21 June 2023 at 10:51:25 UTC+1 stef.emi...@maxcommunications.co.uk wrote:
Some further information - dev tools is throwing up the following - issue with jQuery and imageflow.js:

Uncaught TypeError: e(...).slick is not a function
    at imageflow.js:14:36
    at c (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:25266)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:26015)
    at s.<computed> [as resolve] (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:27983)
    at r.complete (imagesloaded.pkgd.js:371:22)
    at r.progress (imagesloaded.pkgd.js:356:10)
    at imagesloaded.pkgd.js:336:13
(anonymous) @ imageflow.js:14
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
s.<computed> @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
r.complete @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:371
r.progress @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:356
(anonymous) @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:336
setTimeout (async)
t @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:335
t.emitEvent @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:105
l.confirm @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:411
l.check @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:389
(anonymous) @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:342
r.check @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:340
setTimeout (async)
r @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:236
fn.imagesLoaded @ imagesloaded.pkgd.js:485
attach @ imageflow.js:12
(anonymous) @ qubit.js:25
each @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
e.attachBehaviors @ qubit.js:24
(anonymous) @ qubit.js:30
e @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
t @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fire @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
ready @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
P @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: e(...).expander is not a function
    at Object.attach (expander.js:9:10)
    at Object.<anonymous> (qubit.js:25:10)
    at Function.each (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:3179)
    at e.attachBehaviors (qubit.js:24:5)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (qubit.js:30:16)
    at e (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:26990)
    at t (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:27292)
attach @ expander.js:9
ce.readyException @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
e @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
t @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fire @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
t @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fire @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
c @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
ready @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
P @ jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2
jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: this.$fwTreeViewRow.append(...).animate(...).resizable is not a function
    at new t (fullWidthTreeView.js:30:12)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (fullWidthTreeView.js:375:23)
    at e (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:26990)
    at t (jquery-3.7.0.min.js:2:27292)

On Wednesday, 21 June 2023 at 10:19:46 UTC+1 stef.emi...@maxcommunications.co.uk wrote:
Good morning,
We're in the process of rebuilding our old AtoM themes in arDominionB5 in AtoM 2.7.1. All is going well but we're having problems with the image carousel which is simply appearing as a series of thumbnails with no actual carousel functionality.

Is there a setting or parameter somewhere that I need to tweak?

Thanks
Stef

Stef Emiljanowicz

Jun 22, 2023, 3:50:34 AM6/22/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lara,
I did indeed. It's a bit embarrassing - I was using a different version of jQuery for some additional functionality and it caused the carousel to stop working. Once I removed that and rewrote the other code with ES6 everything worked fine. I should have worked that out before posting.

Best
Stef

--

Stef Emiljanowicz

Web Development and Digital Marketing Manager

Tel. 0208 309 5445

Max Communications Ltd.

2-3, Gunnery Terrace

Cornwallis Road

London SE18 6SW

www.maxcommunications.co.uk

www.royalwarrant.org/company/max-communications-ltd

Max Communications are delighted to support the Woolwich Service Users Project, providing emotional and practical support for people experiencing homelessness and vulnerable housing issues. Please click here to find out more and make a donation.

Please note, this email together with any attachments must be treated as confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the original email. Any use, copying, disclosure, alteration or reliance on the contents of this email for purposes without the named sender’s express authorisation is strictly prohibited