Unable to Update Publication Status

rafa...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 1:16:25 PM4/24/17
to AtoM Users
Hi!

A user of our system send us a problem reported when she will publish a sucession of registers in Atom (version 2.3.0). If she publish the registers individually, it works. The problem only occurs when will publish more than one register. Attached follows a print of the example of that has ocurred.

I search in the logs and I found these report:
2017/04/20 13:44:34 [error] 5895#5895: *2338 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: No Gearman worker available that can handle the job arUpdatePublicationStatusJob" while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.244.9.120, server: _, request: "POST /index.php/servicos-especiais/informationobject/updatePublicationStatus HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "atom.caxias.rs.gov.br", referrer: "http://atom.caxias.rs.gov.br/index.php/servicos-especiais/informationobject/updatePublicationStatus"

You have any idea of what can cause this?
Thanks, Rafael
erro_atom.odt

Dan Gillean

Apr 24, 2017, 2:20:54 PM4/24/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rafael,

It sounds like there might be an issue with your Gearman configuration.

Did you follow the configuration instructions found on this page?

You can always try restarting the atom-worker:

on Ubuntu 14.04:

  • sudo start atom-worker # Starts the worker
  • sudo stop atom-worker # Stops the worker
  • sudo restart atom-worker # Restarts the workers
  • sudo status atom-worker # Obtain current running status

on Ubuntu 16.04:

  • sudo systemctl enable atom-worker   # Enables the worker (on boot)
  • sudo systemctl start atom-worker    # Starts the worker
  • sudo systemctl stop atom-worker     # Stops the worker
  • sudo systemctl restart atom-worker  # Restarts the workers
  • sudo systemctl status atom-worker   # Obtains current status

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

rafa...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 7:51:03 AM4/25/17
to AtoM Users, rafa...@gmail.com
HI Dan,

I had not created the Gearman Job Worker, I follow your tip and it works perfectly!

Thanks, Rafael.