Installation problems with 2.6.0 and 2.6.4, installation fails with a 500 error on index.php/sfInstallPlugin/configureSearch

瀏覽次數:78 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Manny Rodriguez

未讀,
2021年5月24日 下午6:45:122021/5/24
收件者:AtoM Users
Hello,

I'm trying to install a new AtoM instance, which is failing with a 500 error on index.php/sfInstallPlugin/configureSearch.

The error is:
[Mon May 24 22:19:58.863580 2021] [php7:notice] [pid 7850] [client 208.131.139.55:50760] Unable to execute INSERT statement. [wrapped: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1' for key 'object.PRIMARY'], referer: http://45.33.0.174/index.php/sfInstallPlugin/configureSearch

Searching the forum, I found this thread with a similar error:
https://groups.google.com/g/ica-atom-users/c/jJ8a6q-t2YE/m/O-D3Sv8kBQAJ

I've tried the suggestions in that thread, I understand basically to be to ensure that MySQL is not in STRICT_TRANS_TABLES mode.

I've following the installation guide and running MySQL 8.0, ElasticSearch 5.6.16, and PHP 7.2.34-9.

I've verified that disk permissions for the application directory are correct, the owner is set to the user for the webserver.

The atom database is being created with the following command:
CREATE DATABASE atom CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci;

Reading the error message, it seems to be related to the database configuration.

This is a brand new installation, so the error saying that there is a duplicate key is confusing, and I don't know what else to do.

I've gotten the same results installing AtoM 2.6.4 and AtoM 2.6.0. which I've installed in the past without problems.

Any ideas on what to try next?

Dan Gillean

未讀,
2021年5月25日 上午11:13:092021/5/25
收件者:ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Manny,

Although it's typically advised for upgrade issues, it may help you clear any strange outcomes from your previous installation attempts to drop and recreate the database, then run the tools:purge task (which should clear any residual data), before returning to the web installer. Have you tried that suggestion from the linked forum post yet?

Note that if you've changed any of the SQL modes used in MySQL (for example, to change the STRICT_TRANS_TABLES setting), make sure that you restart MySQL after as well for those to take effect.

If you've tried both of those elements, I'll have to check with our developers for further suggestions. You've listed out most of the dependencies you're using and they match the target - any other changes in your local deployment that we should know about that will help our team have a full picture so that they can better recommend next steps?

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Manny Rodriguez

未讀,
2021年5月28日 下午4:59:212021/5/28
收件者:AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

I think the purge did the trick -- I got the install to successfully run. I'm a bit confused how/why that worked since I was deleting the data directory completely between install attempts, but I can't argue with the results.

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Manny
回覆所有人