Version 2.4 csv template

L Snider

Jun 14, 2017, 2:08:18 PM6/14/17
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if there will be changes to the .csv template in version 2.4. The changes in 2.3 were small, but I wanted to see if anything major is planned for this update.

Cheers

Lisa

Dan Gillean

Jun 14, 2017, 3:15:44 PM6/14/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Lisa,

Good question! While we've added a lot new import and export functionality to the CLI task and (especially) the user interface, the CSV template itself should be unchanged.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.