Downloading the RAD CSV template?

seande...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2017, 11:36:53 AM11/1/17
to AtoM Users
Hello,

I'm looking to download the RAD CSV template, but when I go to the AtoM user guide, it only says "To download the Rules for Archival Description CSV template for AtoM, please visit our wiki page (link to come)." - does anyone know where I can get it? Working with AtoM is new to me, so I might just be missing something.

Thank you!

Dan Gillean

Nov 1, 2017, 11:40:13 AM11/1/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Sarah,

Oops! I'll go add a proper link to that now. You can find the AtoM RAD CSV template on the wiki here:
There have been no changes to the description templates in 2.4, so if you are using 2.4, the 2.3 templates linked above will work.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.