Tidak bisa memproses ciptakan accession record

dikahar...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 5:04:17 AM4/10/19
to AtoM Users
Pada saat menciptakan accession record, server langsung eror
Kemudian gimana solusinya ???

Matt Pearson

Apr 10, 2019, 8:31:54 AM4/10/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
bagian pesan itu dengan kami. Lengkap kepada pengguna.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 5:04 AM <dikahar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pada saat menciptakan accession record, server langsung eror
Kemudian gimana solusinya ???

Matt Pearson
5737 McGee St.
Kansas City, MO 64113
Media Photographer /
Head, Imaging Services - Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
Phone: 617-271-4440 • Fax: 617-718-9855
www.matpearson.com

Dan Gillean

Apr 11, 2019, 10:58:24 AM4/11/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

We will need more information about your installation environment, and what exactly you were doing that lead to the 500 error. This section of our Troubleshooting page includes some suggestions on the type of information it is helpful to include.

Additionally, any time you get a 500 error, we recommend you begin your troubleshooting by consulting the web server error logs. See:
As a first step, I always recommend that you try some of AtoM's common command-line tasks and restarting services. Try clearing the application cache, restarting PHP-FPM and memcached if you are using it, as well as the atom-worker. Let us know if this resolves the issue. See:
If this does not resolve the issue, please share any error message you find in the web server logs, along with more information about your installation, so we can offer further troubleshooting suggestions.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.