Import multiple digital objects

cher...@ualberta.ca

Jun 27, 2022, 4:35:42 PM6/27/22
to AtoM Users
Hi everyone, hi Dan,

We currently use AtoM 2.6.4. We would like to import multiple digital objects via UI, so that archival descriptions are automatically created for each digital objects, however, when we try to do so, we get a message saying: "Your browser does not have Flash player installed. To import digital objects, please Download Adobe Flash Player (requires version 9.0.45 or higher)".

I know that AtoM uses an HTML5 based player starting from version 2.6.3, and can't understand why we are getting this message.

Could you help?

Thank you,
Maryna

-----
Maryna Chernyavska, MA, MLIS (she/her)
Archivist
Kule Folklore Centre
Bohdan Medwidsky Ukrainian Folklore Archives
University of Alberta

250 Arts & Convocation Hall, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB  T6G 2E6

I would like to acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 territory, traditional gathering place of many Indigenous peoples, including the Cree, Blackfoot, Metis, Nakota Sioux, Iroquois, Dene, Ojibway/ Saulteaux/Anishinaabe, Inuit, and many others whose histories, languages, and cultures continue to influence and enrich our lives.

Dan Gillean

Jun 28, 2022, 9:03:53 AM6/28/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Maryna,

What is the full version number listed in Admin > Settings, or else when you run php symfony tools:get-version?

Have you cleared the application cache, restarted PHP-FPM, and ensured that your web browser cache is cleared as well?

Can you confirm with whoever did the upgrade that all upgrade steps were properly performed - including dropping and recreating the database, and running the upgrade task after loading the SQL dump?

Other than the custom theme, does your site have any other local customizations that would help to know about?

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.