PHP errors and notices

Ad Axem

Jan 30, 2024, 5:50:06 PMJan 30
to AtoM Users
Good afternoon,

The following PHP errors and notices have been observed in a new 2.8.0 installation:

1. When running the php symfony cc CLI command:

PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in ................................/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfPropelPlugin/lib/vendor/propel/Propel.php on line 666

php_symfony_cc.png

2. When accessing qubit_dev.php:

2024/01/11 13:21:02 [error] 299886
#299886: *8 FastCGI sent in stderr:
PHP message:
PHP Notice:
Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/test.archivemax.gr/html/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfPropelPlugin/lib/vendor/propel/Propel.php
http://test.archivemax.gr/html/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfPropelPlugin/lib/vendor/propel/Propel.php on line 666
PHP message:
PHP Warning:
ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /var/www/[test.archivemax.gr/html/vendor/symfony/lib/user/sfBasicSecurityUser.class.php
http://test.archivemax.gr/html/vendor/symfony/lib/user/sfBasicSecurityUser.class.php on line 257
PHP message:
PHP Notice:
Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/[test.archivemax.gr/html/lib/model/QubitMenu.php
http://test.archivemax.gr/html/lib/model/QubitMenu.php on line 465

followed by an endless repeat of the last PHP message above.

We have also opened a bug report for issue #2, as it is reproducible on all releases upwards of 2.7.0

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas or workarounds in the meanwhile?

Efthimios Mavrikas
Ad Axem - Software for the Arts

Dan Gillean

Jan 31, 2024, 2:55:01 PMJan 31
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Efthimios,

Just a note to say that while I don't personally have the time right now to investigate this particular issue, I have pinged the Maintainers team directly and brought their attention to the recent issue you filed, and I have linked this thread to the GitHub issue you filed, adding a note that mentions you are seeing a similar error running the cache:clear task.

I hope the Maintainers will be able to follow up with you soon!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.