No reconoce fechas en ningún nivel de descripción

Steven CB

Aug 22, 2021, 10:57:01 PM8/22/21
to AtoM Users
Hola! Descargué la versión 2.6 en Windows usando Vagrant, y al cargar la información relativa a la-s fecha-s, no las reconoce en ninguno de los niveles de descripción, no puedo editar este tipo de información de ninguna manera.
Al guardar la modificación siempre sale la leyenda en rojo
Agradezco indicaciones, saludos.

Dan Gillean

Aug 23, 2021, 9:34:33 AM8/23/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hola Steven,

Unfortunately you have encountered a known regression in our development branch, that we are working on resolving before the public 2.7 release. See:
This is one challenge of using the vagrant box - if you install the latest version of the vagrant box, then you are also installing our development environment, as the boxes are intended for testing and development, and track our qa/2.x branch. We are adding some security enhancements in 2.7 and this has caused a regression we are currently working to resolve.

Because there are major dependency changes between versions, I also do not recommend to use git to check out the stable/2.6.x branch and rebase with the current Vagrant box. Instead, if you would like a more stable local test environment, I would suggest you destroy the current box, install box version 2.7.0.0 instead, and then run a few upgrade tasks.

You can see all the AtoM vagrant box versions here:
You can specify a specific box version when running the init command, like so:
  • vagrant init artefactual/atom --box-version=2.7.0.0
You can also verify that it has worked by opening the vagrantfile in a text editor, and looking at the config.vm.box_version, as in the image below:

vagrant-box-version.png

Once the box is properly installed and configured, you can run some maintenance tasks to upgrade it and make sure it is equivalent to version 2.6.4:
  • git checkout stable/2.6.x
    • Make sure you are tracking the right branch of our code repository
  • git pull --rebase
    • Pull in the latest changes
  • php symfony tools:purge --demo
    • This will purge the database and then create a default Administrator account. Email: de...@example.com Pass: demo
  • php symfony tools:upgrade-sql
    • Make sure the database schema is up to date
  • sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm
  • sudo systemctl restart memcached
    • restart PHP-FPM and memcached
  • sudo systemctl restart atom-worker
  • sudo systemctl reset-failed atom-worker
    • Restart the job scheduler and reset the fail counter of the atom-worker
  • php symfony cc
    • Clear the application cache
  • php symfony search:populate
  • Re-index
Now you will have a local test environment that matches the 2.6.4 release. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS