Export CSV of top level descriptions only

r.alex....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2022, 3:13:39 PM1/3/22
to AtoM Users
One of our archivists here was asking today if it would be easy to export a CSV of only top level descriptions. We have about 3000 fonds level descriptions and would like a simple way to pull just that level down to go through and verify data/etc.

Is that an onerous task? or easy enough?

Has anyone done this before?

Am I missing the brutally obvious?

Alex

r.alex....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2022, 3:18:45 PM1/3/22
to AtoM Users
And apparently it is brutally obvious.

Browse by "archival descriptions", it shows "Only top-level descriptions"... and there's an Export CSV button right below.

Totally missed that before. So... never mind, there's the answer!

PS 1.2M zip file for the 3149 descriptions we have.