CY Archives

non lue,
25 janv. 2022, 00:34:5325/01/2022
à AtoM Users
Dear all

I would like to export the whole list of taxonomy. I could not find any SKOS export icon to export the list. Just wondering if you could share with me how to do that.

thank you
Muriel

Dan Gillean

non lue,
25 janv. 2022, 09:41:2825/01/2022
à ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Muriel,

Unfortunately, there's not a great way to do this in AtoM right now without a workaround.

AtoM does not currently have an option to export all terms in a given taxonomy. Instead, you can export directly from a term view page, which will also include any descendant terms in the SKOS XML exported.

This means that at present, if you want to export all terms from a taxonomy, they will need to share a common single term as a parent. You could potentially move terms under a common placeholder parent as a workaround, but I understand this is not an ideal option.

I was also a bit surprised that I couldn't find a bug ticket or feature request for this in our issue tracker, so I've created the following Wishlist ticket so we can track this for future sponsorship and development opportunities:
Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.