Doubts about Actor reports and Archives

ism...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2022, 2:46:03 AM2/15/22
to AtoM Users
Good morning, in the same way that a report can be made in the archive funds, I would like to know if it is possible to include something similar in the actors and archives to get an impression of the information that appears. Greetings.

Dan Gillean

Feb 15, 2022, 8:24:42 AM2/15/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Isabel,

Can you please tell us more about what kind of information you're looking for? The descriptions have file and item reports for example, as well as physical storage reports, but neither of these really apply to authority records. However, depending on what you're hoping to report on, there may be other ways of gathering information, such as CSV exports, via the search results, via the Description Updates module, or even using SQL.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.