500 internal server error

baha usshobah

Feb 28, 2023, 10:08:23 PM2/28/23
to AtoM Users
Mohon petunjuk
Perbarui Publikasi Eror

Dan Gillean

Mar 1, 2023, 9:15:37 AM3/1/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please take a look at our Troubleshooting documentation:
Any time you encounter a 500 error, the first thing we recommend is to check the webserver logs for more information on the nature of the error.

If you have followed our recommended installation instructions, you can check the most recent error log entries with:
  • sudo tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log
See:
Feel free to share any related error message you find here if you're not sure how to proceed, and we will try to offer suggestions on next steps. It would also be helpful to know more about your AtoM installation, such as:
  • What is the full version number listed in Admin > Settings?
  • What is your default installation culture (i.e. language)?
  • Have you upgraded recently? If yes, from what version?
  • Did you follow our recommended installation instructions? If you have made changes, then to what? (e.g. different operating system or version, different PHP version, different webserver, etc)
  • What were you doing that led to the error message?
  • What have you already tried to resolve the issue?
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.