Error en la configuración de autenticación LDAP

vania mercedes

Jan 29, 2024, 7:27:20 AMJan 29
to AtoM Users
Buenos días.
Necesito configurar la aplicación para utilizar la autenticación LDAP, sin embargo  posterior a modificar  el parámetro "myUser" por "ldapUser", tengo el siguiente error:

"PHP message: ldapUser class needs the "ldap" extension to be loaded" while reading response header from upstream, client

Necesito realizar alguna configuración o instalación adicional?

Dan Gillean

Jan 29, 2024, 2:37:15 PMJan 29
to AtoM Users
Hola,

One of our developers has suggested that you may need to first install an additional PHP extension - the php-ldap package. See:
You should be able to install this with:
  • sudo apt-get install php-ldap
I would suggest that afterwards, you restart PHP-FPM, and then try making your updates to the configuration file again.

Also, please let me know how it goes! If it does turn out that this is the solution, then I will let our team know, so we can update the documentation and add this.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.