Image not appearing on Homepage

Anand chavan

Jun 22, 2023, 2:40:45 AM6/22/23
to AtoM Users
Dear friends,

I have recently configured SSL cetificate and domain name, previously it was just IP based.
now when I visit my AtoM site with the domain name, image is appearing broken (I have attached a screenshot with this message)
Also when I visit site with the external IP again the image is there appearing fine.

Thanks
Anand.
Screenshot (5).png

Dan Gillean

Jun 22, 2023, 8:35:47 AM6/22/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

I suspect that this is about mixed content. By setting up SSL, you are basically trying to configure your site to only use HTTPS. The image link you used is HTTP, so I suspect it's not being rendered for that reason. Since this appears to be a link to an image from your same AtoM site, try fixing the URL to use HTTPS and see if that resolves the issue? Additionally, if you've configured a domain name for the site, then your link should probably use the proper base domain as well, rather than just the IP address.

Note, you may need to clear the application cache (php symfony cc, run from the AtoM root installation directory) and your web browser cache to see the changes.

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056