Atom Users Forum

Tom Misilo

Dec 8, 2023, 10:19:17 AM12/8/23
to AtoM Users
Hello!

I was wondering if there is something similar to to the Archivematica User Forums for AtoM?

Thank you!
Tom

Dan Gillean

Dec 8, 2023, 12:39:30 PM12/8/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

The Archivematica Users Forum was created by a group of community users looking for an additional means of connecting with each other, and in conjunction with an annual meetup event some of them coordinate. Per their original requests, Artefactual does not participate in the separate forum unless specifically requested / invited.

Anyone could do the same for AtoM, but at this time, so far as we are aware, there is no separate general AtoM Users forum. However, there are a number of regional groups, some of which have set up their own forums for discussion. Of those we know about, you can see information on the wiki about them here:
This forum is intended to provide not just a place for troubleshooting and issue resolution, but also to allow members to connect with each other, share use cases, tips, tricks and workarounds, and discuss any other topics related to archival management involving AtoM. That said, you are always welcome to create additional or alternative spaces to connect with other AtoM users! We would further welcome you posting information about such venues here in this forum, and adding such information to the AtoM wiki, to allow others to more easily find these resources.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.