Show/Hide Identifiers

Waddy

Sep 16, 2021, 3:10:56 AM9/16/21
to AtoM Users
As a new Administrator I see I can hide/show identifiers in full-width TreeView and browse hierarchy page.

But am I right to observe that this show/hide option is not available in the Sidebar (where, arguably, it is most useful given the Title truncations there)?

Happy to be corrected. Many thanks.

Dan Gillean

Sep 16, 2021, 4:10:47 PM9/16/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Unfortunately, you're correct - there is currently no setting available to customize the data elements shown in the sidebar treeview.

The full-width treeview is a later addition that many of our users have favored over the display limitations of the sidebar version, and consequently more community-sponsored development effort has gone into this version than the older one. It will require additional development to add more display options to the sidebar treeview.

Not the answer you were hoping for, but I hope it helps to at least know you haven't missed something.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.