kjam...@ualberta.ca

Sep 20, 2016, 1:35:31 PM9/20/16
to AtoM Users
Hi,

Is there any way of finding out after the fact who uploaded what and when? Possibly tracking what log in was used for an import?

Best,
Krista

Dan Gillean

Sep 20, 2016, 4:42:38 PM9/20/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Krista,

Unfortunately, not really at this time. You can use the descriptions update module to get a sense of which records have been recently added or modified - this should include adding digital objects, etc - but there's no way to view it by user at present. See:

We are about to do some development work to add Date range search, and some UI and scalability enhancements to the Description updates module, and we'll be doing some work soon to add basic alerts on login for administrators to let them know that new content is available for review. So far however, no one has sponsored further granularity to the details provided.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.